So why is cinnamon good for you?
1. It is packed with a variety of protective antioxidants that reduce free radical damage and slow the aging process.
2. antioxidants in cinnamon can help relieve inflammation, which may help lower the risk of heart disease, cancer, cognitive
decline and more
3. one of the top cinnamon health benefits is its ability to improve heart health.
4. It can lower blood sugar levels and improve sensitivity to the hormone insulin, which helps transport sugar from the bloodstream to the tissues to keep blood sugar levels balanced
5. cinnamon is rich in antioxidants, research shows that it may boost brain function
6. cinnamon may protect against DNA damage, cell mutation and cancerous tumor growth
7. There are many potential benefits of cinnamon when it comes to defending the body from illness. Cinnamon contains natural antimicrobial, antibiotic, antifungal and antiviral properties and its essential oils contain powerful immune-boosting compounds as well.
8. cinnamon benefits oral hygiene and could protect against certain strains of bacteria that cause bad breath, tooth decay, cavities and mouth infections